Thursday, March 4, 2010

First Blog

This is a Blog is a place to discuss Breast Cancer, the Race for the Cure and for anyone to tell about someone they have known who has survived the battle! BLOG AWAY!

8 comments:

  1. I agree we must do all we can to find a cure. We have too many people dying and suffering because of this terrible disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandma had breast cancer, she lost one of her breasts but she has been cancer free now for over 30 years! She's a fighter! I also have a really cute breast cancer shirt that has baseballs on it and it says save second base =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to do the Race for the Cure. And Jamie, that is awesome about your grandma. She really does sound like a fighter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a very good cause and I think people need to be educated on the subject more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with breast cancer awareness! Getting ready for relay for life so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My aunt had breast cancer and beat it! It really is a great cause and organization!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very good issue to bring awareness too, becuase to many ladies don't check for possible signs.

    ReplyDelete